The company strives to protect users' personal information handled in the course of business, in recognition of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of that information.
- When the company needs to collect personal information in providing services to website users, it will do so within the scope of necessity and expressly state the purpose of collection and use of the information in advance.
- The company shall not use users' personal information for any purpose other than the purpose expressly stated in advance.
- The company shall not provide users' personal information to any third party without the users' prior consent, except in the following cases:
- When the company is requested to release personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations,
- When the handling of personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor of the company, within the scope of the purpose of use,
- When the personal information is used in group companies, within the scope of the purpose of use.
- The company shall strive to protect users' personal information by implementing proper and legitimate safety measures against risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. in relation to the personal information.
- The company shall comply with all laws and regulations enforced with regard to personal information.
April 1, 2005
ACE Co., Ltd.
Hiroaki Morishita, PRESIDENT